Welcome to Hound Advice

Pet passports issued in the UK are no longer valid for travel due to a change in the rules after Brexit. Travel to the EU with your pets now requires an Animal Health Certificate (AHC).

At hound advice we can provide a certificate from £200.00 including the necessary “fit for travel” exam with a vet. We offer a home visit for this appointment at no extra cost. Alternatively, we can arrange to meet at a convenient location for you. 

About Us


Amy started Hound Advice to help get pets and their people travelling together! The process of travelling abroad with your dogs and cats can seem a little daunting, but Hound Advice is here to help make it simple. 

Amy graduated from the RVC in 2015 and has since worked in both equine and small animal clinics across the UK, New Zealand, Cayman Islands and beyond! She has a Miniature Dachshund called Mildred, who inspired the beginnings of Hound Advice by requesting a trip to Europe. 


Lauren graduated from Massey University, New Zealand in 2014 and has been working in veterinary clinics since, both in Wellington and across London. During this time, she has also spent time certifying animal products for export to Europe post-brexit. She currently lives in East London with her husband and fur-child Thomas, who is very much looking forward to a summer vacation in Majorca

Amy is based in Midhurst, West Sussex and Lauren is based in London. If you have any questions, we will be very happy to help! Please use the contact form to send us a message.
We look forward to wishing you Bon Voyage!

Follow our instagram for photos and updates from happy pets on holiday and don’t forget to tag us in your snaps too . . .

Scroll to Top